“In life, finding a voice is speaking and living the truth. Each of you is an original. Each of you has a distinctive voice. When you find it, your story will be told. You will be heard.”
John Grisham

Saturday, December 8, 2012

A Week to Remember

It's hard to believe that it is has been 14 months, 3 continents, 6 countries and countless assignments since I started the Global Partners program.  The first day that I walked into the Buckhead Center full of excitement and anxiety seems like yesterday.  The world looked a lot bigger and more intimidating that first day than it does now; one year older and on the verge of graduation in a few hours.  This past year has truly been the best of my life and this week is a culmination of more than 14 months of work and perseverance.  

This year has been one of the most unique experiences anyone can have filled with highs, lows, the brightest nights and darkest days that I have ever had.  The memories that I have of all the good times with my Global Partners family  will be cherished for the rest of my life.  Now a new phase of my life is beginning and while it may not include weekend excursions to Brazilian beach towns, I do have a lot to be enthusiastic about.  So today I will walk across the stage, reminisce with my friends, enjoy this time with my family and next week it's time to go create my destiny and embrace the future.    

No comments:

Post a Comment